We have a opening for SQL Developer.
It’s a fulltime position required Greencard.
Please contact at Terobau@gmail.com for more info
• Work with application developers, business partners, management and Data Warehouse team.
• Develop ETL procedures based on business requirements and service level agreements.
• Responsible for delivering quality data integration projects.
• Responsible for reviewing requirements, architecture and design components of ongoing and upcoming projects.
• Responsible for developing and documenting the systems, processes and logic required to expose the existing data sets in the warehouse to end users for reporting and analysis purposes.
• Responsible for hands on development using SSIS and ETL tools and processes.
• Keep abreast of the tools, techniques and components being used in the industry through research and applies this knowledge to the system(s) being developed. - Monitor ETL applications for performance and improvement opportunities.
• Ensure the quality, consistency and security of company data and data warehouse systems.
• Ability to switch easily between different projects and flexibility to handle a rapidly changing environment for large volumes of data.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose complex software problems.
• Packaging and release management.
• Minimum 4 years overall ETL experience, especially SSIS
• Besides SQL Server, experience with other databases, such as MySQL and Oracle is a plus
• Hands-on experience with all aspects of designing, developing, testing and implementing ETL solutions
• Strong technologist with excellent data analysis and ETL architecture/design/development skills
• Work comfortably with both business and technologists - Knowledge of data modeling and designing databases
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment on several projects
• Solid understanding of SDLC, software best practices and development methodologies
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills - Good knowledge of metadata, and using/managing metadata
• Ability to develop and organize high-quality documentation
• Take responsibility for performance tuning
• Understanding of building data warehouses for analytical and business intelligence solutions
• Ability to understand the business solution that the data warehouse serves
• Ability to troubleshoot issues in a multi-tier environment - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with data warehousing and star-schema (dimensional) data models a plus